Mother supposedly find **** paraphernalia in sons room calls cops son charged

UPDATED: Jun 7, 2009

Advertiser Disclosure

It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.

We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.

UPDATED: Jun 7, 2009Fact Checked

Get Legal Help Today

Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption

Mother supposedly find **** paraphernalia in sons room calls cops son charged

My x has been trying to get my son arrested for the past year she has sole custody and was arrested for assault with mace, she called the police prior to the attack and stated she found **** paraphernalia in his room leading to his arrest. we face the judge tomorrow and I was ordered to show up even though I have no custody.

Asked on June 7, 2009 under Criminal Law, Illinois


M.T.G., Member, New York Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 13 years ago | Contributor

Hello.  The information you gave above is a bit unclear and does not ask a question outright.  Was your ex-wife arrested for assault with mace at around the same time your son was arrested?  Who did she attack with the mace?  Your son?  Is your question about going to court?  Is you son a minor? You should make sure that your son has a good lawyer for his appearance and to deal with this matter so that it is cleared up correctly.  If your ex-wife is also in jail the Judge could probably want his natural parent in court for many reasons, but the "why" depend on the circumstances that are unclear here. 

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.

Get Legal Help Today

Find the right lawyer for your legal issue.

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption