What type of lawyer do I consult if my ex employer violated my hippa rights

I was drug tested out of the
blue for no obvious reason and
the my results of my test and a
great deal of personal
information was decided with
several, several of my

Asked on December 12, 2018 under Employment Labor Law, Kentucky


S.L,. Member, California Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 1 year ago | Contributor

It would be advisable to speak with an employment law attorney. Contact your County Bar Association which may have a referral service that can refer you to an employment law attorney. Another option is to check online for an employment law attorney.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.