What can I do if I got my prescription in a pharmacy near our home and they gave a bottle with the correct label but it was the wrong medicine?

I took the wrong medicine for more than 2 weeks. Then I was rushed to the ER for hand and back pain.

Asked on September 28, 2014 under Malpractice Law, California


Madan Ahluwalia / Ahluwalia Law P. C.

Answered 6 years ago | Contributor

You are entitled to what is known as Damages. It is fancy word for compensation for your pain and suffering. Contact a personal injury lawyer in your area.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.