how can i file complaint or inform immigration department at USA agains a F1 visa holding student who entered USA with fake financial documents

F1 visa student studying in US, has cheated and absconded from india by putting
false financial documents and absconded with 10 lacs indian rupees from me. how
can i get back that money and report to us immigration department about this
cheating, i have all documentary evidence about all, student studied B.Tech with
economical back ward class quota. now she is doing part time jobs in US for which
i have all proofs. tell me how to get back my money and report her at us embassy
or immigration cell. can this complaint will help me by deporting the student
form the college at which he is studying.

Asked on April 18, 2016 under Immigration Law, Iowa


SB Member California Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 4 years ago | Contributor

What's your involvement in this?  Why do you need to interfere?  Is it really any of your business what someone else is doing?  Unless you are somehow affected by this I would strongly suggest that you stay out of it.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.