My B-1/B-2 visa is valid for 5 years. Can I stay in the U.S. the entire time?

Visitor visas are non-immigrant visas allowing people to enter the United States temporarily for purposes of business (B-1), pleasure or medical treatment (B-2), or both (B-1/B-2). Although B-1/B-2 visas might state they are valid for “multiple entries” into the United States, it is your responsibility to depart the country upon expiration of your initial authorized stay.

→ Read More