im the case from fl to nj i wirote yesterday only other question is what attorney to i contact first my NJ or find one in fl?

UPDATED: May 25, 2009

Advertiser Disclosure

It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.

We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.

UPDATED: May 25, 2009Fact Checked

Get Legal Help Today

Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption

im the case from fl to nj i wirote yesterday only other question is what attorney to i contact first my NJ or find one in fl?

pleople (who i know have their own opionions) are saying it could take months for them to get my NJ info plus the fact im not convicted yet….sry to be a pain im just nervous

Asked on May 25, 2009 under Criminal Law, Florida


M.D., Member, California and New York Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 13 years ago | Contributor

It might take awhile for Florida to get your info; in fact, it probably will but you can't rely on this.

You really should first speak with an attorney in Florida  He can go over your options with you and help you figure out the best way to handle things.

Don't be nervous.  Just call an attorney first thing tomorrow to help you out with this.  And try to get on that specializes in DUI.

Good luck.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.

Get Legal Help Today

Find the right lawyer for your legal issue.

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption