Stewart J. Guss
Personal Injury Lawyer
Stewart J. Guss has been handling catastrophic injury claims nationwide for over 20 years. Stewart is an active member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, as well as several other professional organizations. The National Association of Distinguished Counsel ranked him as a top 1% U.S. personal injury attorney, and the National Trial Lawyers listed him as a top 100 trial lawyer.
Stewart founded the Stewart J. Guss Personal Injury Law Firm in 1999 and has been featured as one of the “Best Attorneys in America” by Rue Ratings since 2015. Stewart has also been designated one of the Top Personal Injury Attorneys by Houstonia Magazine since 2013. Stewart is an active philanthropist who established Houston’s Unsung Greats “HUG” Award, an annual college scholarship and supports numerous charities.
- Does auto insurance cover water damage?
- Does my auto insurance cover flat tires?
- Does auto insurance cover car accidents on private property?
- Does auto insurance cover DUI accidents?
- Affordable Missouri Health Insurance