What are some ways to collect when your ex won’t pay alimony?

When your former spouse is not paying alimony, returning to divorce or family court should be your first action. Seek the help of an experienced divorce or family law attorney to represent you. Show the court evidence that your former spouse has not made payments, has not made full payments, or has not made timely payments. Collect written proof of late or partial payments. Explain how your former spouse’s actions are causing you financial difficulty.

→ Read More