David Reischer, Esq. is an attorney and the CEO of LegalAdvice.com. He graduated law school in 2000 with a joint MBA/JD degree from Brooklyn Law School and Zicklin School of business.
His mission is to provide consumers with affordable access to accurate legal advice. He writes legal articles on a multitude of important legal topics in order to give people expert legal advice to help solve their legal problems no matter their personal or financial situation.
He has been a practicing attorney in New York State with specialization in real estate transactions, family law, business law, and other general practice matters for over 16 years. He has litigated in NY Civil and NY Supreme Court in both the commercial and civil divisions.
- Understanding Your Mortgage Company's Good Faith Estimate
- What do business need to do to comply with the new California CCPA law?
- Top 5 Divorce Tips for Business Owners
- Trade Regulation & Antitrust Concerns for the Movie Industry
- Laws on Appropriate Use of Force to Protect Private Property