my uncle’s wife,she dies,she hang herself in her home,

kk my uncle’s wife hang herself,n she uncle is innocent,but ther was some problem betwin my uncle n his brother in low but he really loves my anty,there is a one year old kid of my uncle,now his brother in lows bleming my uncle n all family,that we r tortherd my anthy but its not tru i just wanna know what can we do now,and for reveng the (my uncls brother in low) hit himself nand blamed on my uncle n my father,they r blemig as for diffrent diffrent crime,plz tell me what to do,

Asked on July 4, 2009 under Criminal Law, New York


M.D., Member, California and New York Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 11 years ago | Contributor

If you and/or your uncle are being accused of a crime you need to speak with a lawyer.  If money is an issue try legal aid.  I don't know whether or not formal charges by the police have been filed but you should still consult with an attorney about this just in case they are.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.