What type of lawyer would I talk to about revoking a demolition and property?

UPDATED: Jun 22, 2012

Advertiser Disclosure

It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.

We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.

UPDATED: Jun 22, 2012Fact Checked

Get Legal Help Today

Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption

What type of lawyer would I talk to about revoking a demolition and property?

The state wants us to vacant a house and demo it the order for demolition is already proceeding because of circumstances the family living in the house had no idea about the whole matter and is looking to revoke the demolition to repair and save the house.

Asked on June 22, 2012 under Real Estate Law, Indiana


FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 10 years ago | Contributor

The best type of attorney to consult with concerning the facts that you have written about is an attorney experienced in the areas of construction, governmental and real estate law.

I suggest that such an attorney be consulted with sooner rather than later. You will also need experts to assist in the matter such as a licensed structural engineer and a licensed contractor with respect to the demolition issue of the house you have written about.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.

Get Legal Help Today

Find the right lawyer for your legal issue.

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption