What are the possible ways to get a aggravated battery dropped?

UPDATED: Jan 20, 2013

Advertiser Disclosure

It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.

We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.

UPDATED: Jan 20, 2013Fact Checked

Get Legal Help Today

Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption

What are the possible ways to get a aggravated battery dropped?

I’m 6 months pregnant and my boyfriend and I got into a fight. I called the police and they took pictures and recorded me. I had a bust nose but there were no wittnesses and this was his first time ever being arrested on something like this. he is not a violent person at all we both just acted without thinking. the fight started when I bust his car window.

Asked on January 20, 2013 under Criminal Law, Florida


Jonathan Hackworth / Blumenauer Hackworth, P.A.

Answered 9 years ago | Contributor

I would strongly advise you retain a criminal defense attorney for your boyfriend to assist in his defense.  Unfortunately, the State Attorney's Office will not simply just drop charges.  My firm offers free case consultations in these sorts of cases.   Good luck. 

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.

Get Legal Help Today

Find the right lawyer for your legal issue.

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption