What will happen if I skipped my revocation hearing?

UPDATED: Dec 3, 2013

Advertiser Disclosure

It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.

We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.

UPDATED: Dec 3, 2013Fact Checked

Get Legal Help Today

Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption

What will happen if I skipped my revocation hearing?

I was put on probation for 5 years served 90 days of an 18 month sentence for burglary in the 1st. I had my 1st dirty … test and was supposed to go to my revocation hearing but didn’t. I have been gone for 3 months and now that I am clean I want to turn myself in. What is the probable outcome?

Asked on December 3, 2013 under Criminal Law, Hawaii


FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 9 years ago | Contributor

Most likely there is a bench warrant for your arest due to your failure to attend your revocation hearing. The best way to resolve the situation is to retain a competent criminal defense attorney in the county where the court matter is pending to assist you in resolving the situation. One on attorneypages.com can be found.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.

Get Legal Help Today

Find the right lawyer for your legal issue.

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption