Shouldn’t the employer pay for continued care

UPDATED: Jul 4, 2009

Advertiser Disclosure

It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.

We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.

UPDATED: Jul 4, 2009Fact Checked

Get Legal Help Today

Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption

Shouldn’t the employer pay for continued care

Fell in flooded room 7/08. Hurt my back and neck. They fought to have my back treated, but okayed a knee/leg sprain which I didnt have. OC health dr. said I had full range of motion and could go back to work from the beginning. It is no true. THen I fell in 3/09 in water on the floor..hit my head and hurt my neck again..they tried to deny it happened. I still have pain and need readjustments due to it not holding since the first fall. They took the cervical injury off the 2nd claim and kept it on the 1st claim..then denied treatment. When it is ongoing…shouldn’t they have to pay docto

Asked on July 4, 2009 under Personal Injury, Ohio


M.T.G., Member, New York Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 13 years ago | Contributor

You need to go an see a worker's compensation attorney right away.  It seems as if things will not get any better but only worse if you wait any longer.  You may also have a personal injury claim against a third party and you do not want the time to file your claim to run out.  Bring with you a copy of the accident reports and any test results and reports from the doctor.  Remember to keep the names and addresses of witnesses to what happened in a safe place for the attorney.  Good luck. 

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.

Get Legal Help Today

Find the right lawyer for your legal issue.

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption