What to do if my boyfriend owns a vending machine business and was injured while installing machines at a store?

UPDATED: Jan 31, 2014

Advertiser Disclosure

It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.

We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.

UPDATED: Jan 31, 2014Fact Checked

Get Legal Help Today

Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption

What to do if my boyfriend owns a vending machine business and was injured while installing machines at a store?

He tripped on carpet that was rolled back and fell. He thought his arm was bruised but the next day, he was in a lot of pain so he went to the hospital. They took X-rays and concluded it was fractured or broken. He doesn’t have health Insurance unfortunately. Shouldn’t the store be held liable for negligence since he fell in the store? What are his options?

Asked on January 31, 2014 under Personal Injury, North Carolina


FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 8 years ago | Contributor

Based upon what you have written, you boyfriend should consult with a personal injury attorney in his locality to determine whether he has the basis for a lawsuit factually and legally. One in your locality can be found on attorneypages.com.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.

Get Legal Help Today

Find the right lawyer for your legal issue.

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption