Is there anyway that my fiance can stay in the US when she comes here for her third visit next month?

UPDATED: Jun 6, 2013

Advertiser Disclosure

It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.

We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.

UPDATED: Jun 6, 2013Fact Checked

Get Legal Help Today

Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption

Is there anyway that my fiance can stay in the US when she comes here for her third visit next month?

We plan to marry and she wants to leave her job, car and home behind. She has never been married and has no children. She can’t afford to keep flying back.

Asked on June 6, 2013 under Immigration Law, Indiana


Gene Meltser, Esq. / BIRG & MELTSER

Answered 9 years ago | Contributor

Yes - if she is here and you DO get married, she does NOT have to go back - I can get her a Green Card without leaving the US. Would be glad to help. When are you planning on getting married? Feel free to reply to me at [email protected] directly

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.

Get Legal Help Today

Find the right lawyer for your legal issue.

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption