Can I work in the U.S. without a green card?

You can work in the U.S. without a green card only if you have a non-immigrant visa such as an H, L, or O visa or an employment authorization card (EAC). Alternatively, employers may file petitions for labor certification upon meeting certain requirements, such as the ability to pay the proffered wage. Foreign exchange students holding F, J, or M visas must seek permission to work from their school’s foreign exchange advisors to unless their visa explicitly provides otherwise.

→ Read More