I would just like to know a ball park figure that I should receive for my auto accident?

UPDATED: May 25, 2012

Advertiser Disclosure

It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.

We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.

UPDATED: May 25, 2012Fact Checked

Get Legal Help Today

Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption

I would just like to know a ball park figure that I should receive for my auto accident?

I was visiting family for Christmas; this happened Christmas eve. A drunk driver hit the vehicle I was a passenger in head-on and continued to drive away. Both vehicles are insured by the same insurance company. I’ve been in chiropractic therapy, acupuncture, psychological therapy as well as had 2 surgical injection surgery for pain management. I was not able to bring myself to use any form of transportation other than walking for almost a year from fear of being in another accident.

Asked on May 25, 2012 under Accident Law, New Jersey


Barry J. Simon / The Law Office of Barry J. Simon

Answered 10 years ago | Contributor

In order to put a value on your case, I need to know your diagnosis, prognosis, amount of medical bills and any loss of earnings. I would need to review your medical reports as well. Do you know how much insurance is available?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.

Get Legal Help Today

Find the right lawyer for your legal issue.

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption