I had flowing unknown substance in my Heinkein Beer

UPDATED: May 7, 2009

Advertiser Disclosure

It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.

We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.

UPDATED: May 7, 2009Fact Checked

Get Legal Help Today

Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption

I had flowing unknown substance in my Heinkein Beer

When you turn the bottle beer upside down. Then turn it back upright their is extremely discusing substance flow through out the hold bottle beer.

Asked on May 7, 2009 under Personal Injury, New Jersey


L.M., Member, California Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 13 years ago | Contributor

You fail to mention whether or not you actually drank the beer!  I imagine since you turned the bottle upside down, you never opened it to take a sip.  You cannot sue anyone for personal injury based on product liability unless you actually used, or in this case, consumed the product and were damaged in some way for having done so.  You would need to prove your damages by providing documentation of your injury, your medical bills and any other expenses incurred as a result of the product's injury to you.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.

Get Legal Help Today

Find the right lawyer for your legal issue.

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption