I am looking for the blank form on the web for “RESIDENTIAL LISTING AGREEMENT – SALE/LEASE for NJ MLS listing service

UPDATED: Jun 8, 2009

Advertiser Disclosure

It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.

We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.

UPDATED: Jun 8, 2009Fact Checked

Get Legal Help Today

Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption

I am looking for the blank form on the web for “RESIDENTIAL LISTING AGREEMENT – SALE/LEASE for NJ MLS listing service

Where do I find the above on the web?

Asked on June 8, 2009 under Real Estate Law, New Jersey


B. B., Member, New Jersey Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 13 years ago | Contributor

You should be able to find the form at the website, http://www.newjerseymls.com  -- but I don't think it will help you, unless you're a licensed real estate salesperson or broker.

In New Jersey, you must take a fairly involved course and pass a test, among other things, to get a real estate license.  You can sell your own home without a license, but to put your home into the MLS, I'm pretty sure that it would have to first be listed with a broker, and the broker (or listing salesperson) then does the MLS listing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.

Get Legal Help Today

Find the right lawyer for your legal issue.

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption