What to do if I’m being charged with an aggravated DWI?

UPDATED: Jul 17, 2013

Advertiser Disclosure

It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.

We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.

UPDATED: Jul 17, 2013Fact Checked

Get Legal Help Today

Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption

What to do if I’m being charged with an aggravated DWI?

I was booked and asked to blow after crashing my car. I have zero recollection of any of this due to the fact that I had a serious concussion and a fractured eye socket. (I found this out the next day after bringing myself to the ER as I was given no medical treatment before being arrested for some reason) The breathalyzer was given to me over an hour after the actual accident itself, and within what seems like minutes after I had vomited (my memory of the evening is very bad due to the head injury). What are the chances I will be able to get out of this?

Asked on July 17, 2013 under Criminal Law, New Hampshire


Tricia Dwyer / Tricia Dwyer Esq & Associates PLLC

Answered 9 years ago | Contributor

Hello. 'What to do' is to be represesnted by an attorney right away. Contact a private attorney licensed in the state in which you are being charged. Some attorneys are available seven days for emergency legal needs. Many attorneys will confer initially at no charge. Then, if legal work is performed, some attorneys will provide a reduced fee for financial hardship. Some attorneys may also assist you in limited scope manner to conserve legal costs. All the best.


Tricia Dwyer, Esq.

Phone: 612-296-9666



IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.

Get Legal Help Today

Find the right lawyer for your legal issue.

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption