Is homeschooling legal?

As long as certain homeschooing requirements are met, homeschooling a child is a legal. Homeschooling is a useful option for both parents and children. In situations where the traditional school environment or program is not reasonable, homeschooling is a way for the child to receive the education required by law, and successfully complete the equivalent of a high school education.

How do I get started with homeschooling?

Making the decision to start homeschooling is a major responsibility and knowing where and how to begin can seem overwhelming. Starting out a new school year homeschooling your children doesn’t have to be daunting.

How do I find information about homeschooling in my state?

Every state has its own particular homeschooling requirements. Before you begin homeschooling your child, you will need to learn the various homeschooling requirements for your state, and how to abide by them. In order to do this, it’s important to know what homeschool resources are available to you and where to begin your search.