Qualifying for Government Assistance for Nursing Home Care

Government assistance for nursing home care, usually referred to as Medicaid in most states, or Medi-Cal in California, is a combination of state and federal aid provided to qualified state residents. This article explores the spend-down rules for Medicaid or Medi-Cal as it is called in California.

→ Read More