What will happen if earlier this month I was arrested, booked and released for a DUI?

UPDATED: Apr 2, 2012

Advertiser Disclosure

It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.

We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.

UPDATED: Apr 2, 2012Fact Checked

Get Legal Help Today

Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption

What will happen if earlier this month I was arrested, booked and released for a DUI?

My hearing is coming up and these are my charges: DUI. Alcohol/Drugs; DUI Alcohol 0.08% or greater; driving with a suspended license suspended; ENH 0.15% or greater BAC. All these are pending. What is the minimum sentencing for this?

Asked on April 2, 2012 under Criminal Law, California


Hong Shen / Roberts Law Group

Answered 10 years ago | Contributor

These are serious charges that you should get an attorney to help. If you cannot afford, go to a local legal aid office. You are risking not only losing your driving privilege but also fine, and possible jail times.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.

Get Legal Help Today

Find the right lawyer for your legal issue.

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption