Do I need a Lawyer?

UPDATED: Jun 10, 2009

Advertiser Disclosure

It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.

We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.

UPDATED: Jun 10, 2009Fact Checked

Get Legal Help Today

Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption

Do I need a Lawyer?

I injured my back on the job, I have been to 2 different doctors. The second doctor was work comps choice. Work comp keeps denying what doctor wants to do. It has been 4 months total. 2 months with this second doctor.

Asked on June 10, 2009 under Personal Injury, Florida


J.V., Member, New Jersey Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 13 years ago | Contributor

If you were injured on the job and you feel as if you are not being treated fairly and possibly even risking additional injury or healing improperly based on the way the system is working I would advise contacting a local attorney who handles these matters

Most cases like this are handled on a contingency so you have nothing to lose by consulting with an attorney, explain the entire situation and at that point together you can decide whether you have a case and if so how to proceed. Good luck

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.

Get Legal Help Today

Find the right lawyer for your legal issue.

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption