.Can landlord son can become tenant on my father side?

UPDATED: Jul 7, 2009

Advertiser Disclosure

It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.

We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.

UPDATED: Jul 7, 2009Fact Checked

Get Legal Help Today

Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption

.Can landlord son can become tenant on my father side?

My father & his big brother are landlord. His brother is dead. We have two floor having 4flats.Two of them belongs to them & the rest of two belongs to us. Those two flat occupied by his on from 30yrs.HighCourt has given equal right according to will and probate. CourtReceiver Procedure is done. Now his son becometenant from 1Year and ½ month went in small court. We came to knew in this month Highcourt case which we passed on . Transfer Deed is on my father name from 2 years. Can landlord son can become tenant on my father side?

Asked on July 7, 2009 under Estate Planning


B. B., Member, New Jersey Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 13 years ago | Contributor

Your reference to "High Court" suggests very strongly to me that this property is not in the United States.  You'll have to find another place to look for legal advice based on your country's legal system.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.

Get Legal Help Today

Find the right lawyer for your legal issue.

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption