When Will Benefits Not Be Payable?
Free Insurance Quote Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Sep 16, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.
We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about legal topics and insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything legal and insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by experts.
Typically, benefits will not be paid if the losses result from occurrences such as:
1. Self inflicted injuries or suicide
2. War or military training
3. Participating in racing or dangerous sports
4. Learning to pilot an aircraft
5. Participating in illegal activities
6. Receiving medical or dental treatments
8. Intoxication or use of drugs.