What Are The Factors I Should Consider In Analyzing My Need For Coverage?
Free Insurance Quote Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Jul 15, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.
We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about legal topics and insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything legal and insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by experts.
1. Scope of facilities in which treatment must be performed (e.g. nursing home vs. assisted living)
2. Scope of “professionals” who can perform the care (e.g. nurses vs. aids.)
3. How benefits are paid: Reimbursement or indemnity
4. Maximum lifetime benefits
5. Maximum daily benefits
6. The conditions that “trigger” benefits
7.Elimination (or waiting) period before benefits begin
8. Inflation protection
9. Qualified or non-qualified policy
10. Discounts for husband and wife
11. Restoration of benefits
12. Waiver of premium if benefits are being paid
13. Nonforfeiture benefits if you stop paying premiums
14. Premium paying period
15. Respite care