Articles to Help You File a Car Accident Claim
Free Insurance Quote Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Jul 15, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.
We strive to help you make confident insurance and legal decisions. Finding trusted and reliable insurance quotes and legal advice should be easy. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about legal topics and insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything legal and insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by experts.
Read through the following articles and get the help you need when filing a car accident clam:
- How To File A Car Accident Claim Learn how to file a car accident claim, and get the payment you deserve from your insurance company
- How To Value Accident Settlements It is critical to know the value of your car accident claim before you accept a settlement offer. See what damages are available to you before filing a car insurance claim.
- How To File Personal Injury Claims After A Car Accident If you are filing a personal injury claim after a car accident, you will need to sign a medical authorization form granting your car insurance company access to your medical records.
- What To Know About Your Auto Claims Adjuster Know what an auto insurance claims adjuster is looking for, and learn how to work with them to maximize your claim value.
- Understanding Injury Settlements For Auto Accidents Find out how the company’s car accident fault determination affects your settlement offer.
- What To Do When Your Car Insurance Claim Is Denied Has your auto insurance claim been denied? Find out reasons why and see what you can do to appeal a denied car insurance claim.
- Car Accident Injury Recovery In Choice, Fault, And No-Fault Insurance States Auto accident fault can play a big role in determining how much money you recover. Learn why fault is important to car accident recovery in fault and no fault states
- Car Repair Estimate: How To Get Money To Repair Your Vehicle Find out how getting car insurance money for your car damage repairs can be made simple.
- Car Insurance For A Totaled Car If you car is considered totaled, find out how to get the most out of your insurance claim and recover your losses.
- Car Insurance Claims For Stolen Cars And Property If your car has been stolen, find out the best way to manage a stolen car insurance claim in order to recover the full value of your vehicle.
- Diminished Value & Car Insurance Find out how to protect yourself from losing money due on the diminished value of your car after an accident.
- First Party Vs. Third Party Car Insurance Claims: Filing A Claim With Another Party’s Insurance Learn the difference between First Party and Third Party car insurance claims, and know what to expect from each settlement process.