WOW! Iwouldloveif Icould find out your name? I think you may really be able tohelp me.I cannot find yournameonhere.can you email me.blueshoe2255@ yah

Asked on May 30, 2009 under Real Estate Law, New Jersey


J.M.A., Member in Good Standing of the Connecticut Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 11 years ago | Contributor

I am not sure if i was the one that responded to you, but i did respond to a person from NJ recently regarding a pedestrian hit by a car.  If that is you, i am more than happy to talk, however, i am not licensed in NJ, only CT.  i couldnt really do anything for you as far as get you compensated.  if you would like to continue with q's just direct your response to JMA and i will get to you.  if i am not the person that responded to you, i am sorry.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.