Who can help with filling out expungement forms?

Asked on November 23, 2015 under Criminal Law, Alabama


M.D., Member, California and New York Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 5 years ago | Contributor

You should be able to get a criminal law attorney who specializes in these type cases to help you. If money i an issue, you can see if the state/county bar association has a list of attorneys who will work "pro bono" (i.e. for free0. If not, check to see if there is a legal clinic in your area that will assist you for free or at a reduced cost (typically law schools run such clinics; see if there is one in your area).

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.