When selecting a entity, which one is best for starting a home daycare?

Asked on September 17, 2013 under Business Law, Arizona


Tricia Dwyer / Tricia Dwyer Esq & Associates PLLC

Answered 7 years ago | Contributor

Hello. Please confer with an attorney licensed in your state. (I myself am licensed in Minnesota.)  This area of law is known as business formation law.  It will important that you have quality insurance so that you are insulated from liability. The choice of entity involves many factors and considerations. Some attorneys are available seven days for emergency legal needs. Many attorneys will speak initially at no charge. Then, if legal work is performed, some attorneys will provide a reduced fee for financial hardship. Some attorneys may also assist you in a limited scope manner to conserve legal costs. All the best.



Tricia Dwyer, Esq & Associates PLLC

Phone: 612-296-9666

365 Days of the Year until 8 p.m. daily





Maury Beaulier / MinnesotaLawyers.com

Answered 7 years ago | Contributor

There is no simple answer to that question.  The answer may depend on your business goals, your current financial situation and whether you wish to take advanatages of certain tax advantages between an LLC and a sunbcjhapter S.


Maury D. Beaulier

Attorney at Law

(612) 240-8005


IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.