what to do if you file an unsigned and purport affidativ of merit?

I filed an affidativ of merit and I didnt do it right I have I had until the ninth of july 2009 to filr one what can I do to change this problem. The other attorney wants my case dismissed.

Asked on July 1, 2009 under Accident Law, Ohio


M.D., Member, California and New York Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 11 years ago | Contributor

You need to contact a personal injury lawyer about this ASAP.  The clock is ticking.  On a case such as this an initial consultation will be free.

Again, consult with an attorney in your area immediately.  When you call for the appointment let them know of your time constraint; tell them that you have already been granted an extension of time.  If you need help in finding a lawyer try www.AttorneyPages.com.


IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.