what is the time given for felony in possesion of a firearm and also receiving stolen property how does the mandatory minimum work?

Asked on June 17, 2009 under Criminal Law, New Hampshire


MD, Member, California Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 11 years ago | Contributor

You need to indicate whether you are a minor, whether you have had a past history (criminal record, convictions, etc.).


Your best bet is to contact the public defender's office in the county in which you are and obtain that information.  If you can hire private counsel, try www.attorneypages.com and check his or her record at the New Hampshire state bar.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.