What do I need to do to be able to work in the US if my green card has been taken away?

Asked on April 16, 2015 under Immigration Law, Tennessee


SB Member California Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 5 years ago | Contributor

What do you mean by "taken away?"� Who took it away?� On what basis?� What is your current status in the US?� You need to clarify the background to your question if you want to be able to receive any meaningful responses.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.