Ticket for 37530 obstructed view air freshener

I received a ticket for a tree hanging
in the mirror 37530 can I go to the
police station and show it was removed
to get it dismissed?

Asked on May 8, 2017 under General Practice, New York


M.D., Member, California and New York Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 3 years ago | Contributor

I'm afraid that's not how it works. Only a judge case dimiss a ticket, so you will have to go to court for that. Otherwise, you can just mail in your fine (or perhaps pay it online).

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.