My son has been charged with aggravated robbery as an adult and is currently on juvenile parole. What could be the outcome?

Asked on July 6, 2009 under Criminal Law, Illinois


Charles Wm. Dobra, Attorney at Law / Charles Wm. Dobra, Ltd.

Answered 11 years ago | Contributor

He could be incarcerated for a very long time.  You should have competent legal counsel.  In what county are these charges pending??

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.