What to do if my borough is relocating a problem playground right next to my property?

Asked on March 16, 2012 under Real Estate Law, Pennsylvania


FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 8 years ago | Contributor

If your borough is relocating a probem playground right next to your property, you need to immediately consult with your borough's representative along with other people who have similar concerns as you. There is safety in numbers.

If your representative is not helpful in assisting you, then you should consult with a real estate attorney experienced in such relocation and zoning issues to assist you and the others to make sure that the relocation is allowed under current codes in effect.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.