If my 17 year old son was in an accident at a waterpark due to the negligence of the park, what would be a reasonable amount to settle for?

He had a concussion, was confused, dizzy and nauseous for 2 days. The adjuster notified us that medical would be taken care of, also something for pain and suffering. He did not miss any wages.

Asked on July 25, 2014 under Personal Injury, Louisiana


Maury Beaulier / MinnesotaLawyers.com

Answered 6 years ago | Contributor

I am afraid assessments of that nature cannt be made without a full review of the case, the facts and the madical records.  You should consult with an experienced personal injury lawyer. 

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.