What to do if my 11 year old asthmatic son was riding with his aunt when they were hit from the back by a 17 year old teenager whom they believe was texting?

He went to the emergency room and had to have X-rays taken.

Asked on August 16, 2013 under Personal Injury, Mississippi


Christopher Earley / Law Office of Christopher Earley

Answered 7 years ago | Contributor


Sorry to hear about this.  Check out my blog that has all the free information you will possibly need at: http://www.bostonautoaccident.net

I hope your son feels better and make sure not to speak with any insurance adjuster without first speaking with a personal injury attorney.

Chris Earley

617 338 7400

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.