In Pennsylvania are children allowed to accompany their parents into a private club were alcohol is served.

The child is not physically sitting at the bar, there is a table to the side that the child and parent sit at? The child is not in the bar for long periods of time

Asked on June 9, 2009 under Criminal Law, Pennsylvania


MD, Member, California Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 11 years ago | Contributor

Every state is different.  Is this strictly a restaurant and bar or bar only?

You have this listed under DWI -- were you arrested for a DWI and also endangering a child?

Look at some of these links and then you may choose to look for an attorney. Try in Pennsylvania to help you.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.