If the father of my2 kids have supervised visitsbut hasn’t showed up in 6 months, can I file to terminate his visits?

He doesnt pay child support either.

Asked on November 4, 2011 under Family Law, Massachusetts


Henry Lebensbaum / Law Office of Henry Lebensbaum

Answered 9 years ago | Contributor

You can file for modification of the visitation order, and advise the court of this significant lapse.

In my mind, this failure is significant and determimental to the child.


IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.