What to do if I was pulled over on a county road in one county and arrested, however the arrest report states that I was on a different road in a different county?

Is this legal and is there anything that I can do about it?

Asked on February 24, 2013 under Criminal Law, Florida


Jonathan Hackworth / Blumenauer Hackworth, P.A.

Answered 7 years ago | Contributor

I would strongly recommend you retain a criminal defense attorney to assist you in defending yourself.  These mistakes are great cross examination material for your attorney to use during trial.  Our firm offers free case consultations and handles many driving under the influence charges.   Good luck. 

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.