What can I do if I was hit by a car 2 weeks ago when walking across the green light?

Can I still get payment even though I told her to go away? I walked away without any of her information. How can I find her?

Asked on December 5, 2013 under Personal Injury, Washington


FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 7 years ago | Contributor

Unfortunately if you do not have information concerning the driver that struck you in the cross walk and there was no police report taken about the incident you have a difficult time getting comepnsated for any of the injuries that you may have suffered. Possibly the stoplight had a camera on it that you can inquire of your local police department to track down the license number of the car that struck you.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.