What to do about my new noisy neighbors?

They have parties every weekend, they have loud music, they get drunk and park their “friend’s” cars in front of my house.The house they rent it’s from a rental company.

Asked on September 9, 2012 under Real Estate Law, Florida


M.T.G., Member, New York Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 8 years ago | Contributor

You have two options and you can do either or both.  You can call the cops when they are having these parties becuase I am failry sure that they are violating local ordinances.  You can and must also contact the landlord or his or her agent (the rental company perhaps) and file a complaint.  Landlord have an obligation to address the issue.  You have a right to quiet enjoyment of your home.  Good luck.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.