I have hard time reach my lawyer. I need a lawyer do jail visit today. go for hearing tomorrow ( 6/15 8:30 ) bond hearing.can you help. 9544640487

Tomorrow’s hearing:Statute: CRT-ORDERDescription: COURT ORDER Charge Comment: CRIM USE OF PERSONAL ID INFOBond hearing. HEARING / DEFENSE MOTION TO SE (6/15/09)CALENDAR CALL (8/6)

Asked on June 14, 2009 under Criminal Law, Florida


M.D., Member, California and New York Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 11 years ago | Contributor

You need to keep trying to contact him.  Possibly a family member or friend can help.  If you haven't had a chance to speak with him by tomorrow, the court may grant you a continuance until you can consult with your legal counsel.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.