What can I do if I had my foot ran over at work a little over a year ago and it’s gotten worse?

I can’t run or play with the kids without hurting. I think the doctor miss something that can’t be seen on a X-ray. I need it looked at and fixed because the pain is unbearable sometimes.

Asked on September 25, 2012 under Personal Injury, North Carolina


FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 8 years ago | Contributor

If your foot is still troubling you a year post accident at work, I suggest that you consult with a new treating physician for examination and x rays. From there you consult with your physician as to causation and treatment. Based upon what is stated, you may then want to consult with a worker's compensation attorney about your matter to see what legal recourse you may have.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.