If I had DWI 34 years ago, how can I get the court documents?

Asked on February 20, 2013 under Criminal Law, Washington


Andrew Olmsted / The Olmsted Law Group, PLLC

Answered 7 years ago | Contributor

You could likely call the court clerk and have them retrieve them for you.

Andrew Olmsted


IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.