If I got into a wreck and broke wrist so I will out of work for month, can a lawyer help with my loss of wages?

Asked on March 2, 2013 under Personal Injury, Missouri


Robert Slim / Robert C. Slim - Attorney at Law

Answered 7 years ago | Contributor

You need to consult with a car accident lawyer as soon as possible. Do not talk to the insurance company until you have talked to a lawyer.  I have been representing car accident victims for 18 years.  I will be glad to discuss your case with you for free. Days, nights, or weekends. (214) 321-8225.

Tricia Dwyer / Tricia Dwyer Esq & Associates PLLC

Answered 7 years ago | Contributor

Hello.  I am sorry to learn of your injury.  You may have multiple possible paths of action.  Certain insurance policy benefits provide for the payment of lost wages due to an auto accident.  I urge you to confer with an attorney at this time, so that the attorney may assist you in advocating effectively for your rights.  I suggest you telephone several attorneys, because it is important that you feel comfortable with the attorney you choose to assist you.  All the best.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.