If I completed the PTD for a possession of alcohol by person under 21 and now I wish to have the arrest expunged, how do I go about doing this?

Asked on January 22, 2013 under Criminal Law, Florida


Jonathan Hackworth / Blumenauer Hackworth, P.A.

Answered 7 years ago | Contributor

I would strongly recommend you contact our firm to assist you with the expungment process.  We offer free case consultations and payment plans to assist folks with their legal needs.  Our office line is 813-830-2261.  We look forward to working with you. 

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.